OverviewBio-Accelerator 360°™ is an advanced ‘plug and play’ MBBR (Moving bed bio Reactor) waste water treatment system featuring the submerged bio media. The Bio-Accelerator 360°™ is engineered to provide a high quality effluent, treated to pollution control board standards and suitable for a variety of reuse applications.
On the contrary to Pre assembled and modular STP, above ground On-site Bio-Accelerator 360°™ Sewage Treatment plant is flexible is design and construction.
Bioreactor, settling tanks & chlorine contact tanks are built in concrete tanks open topped with safety railings around access points. MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Piping) equipment’s i.e. sewage feed pumps, MBBR & tube settler media, RAS Pump, aeration blower& fine diffuse are supplied in loose form and dosing systems, Tertiary system, monitoring and control systems are skid mounted make installation very flexible as per site conditions.
The factory fitted and tested equipment’s along with semi / Automatic control panel includes full process Monitoring and data logging functions.
Bio-Accelerator 360°™ On-site sewage treatment plant is a fully/Semi Automated waste water treatment system incorporating the following process stages:
1. Inlet screening
2. Primary / Anoxic tank – DE nitrification (Optional)
3. Aeration Tank with UV resistance bio media.
4. Secondary Settling Tank with PP tube media.
5. Chlorine Contact tank
6. RAS and sludge removal
7. Tertiary Treatment for polishing
All tanks are built in concert and equipment installation is done on-site.
|MBBR -Moving Bed Bio Reactor Latest Technology for STP|
The heart of the Bio-Accelerator 360°™ is design of aeration tank and bio-media as it removes organic impurities through a biological process. The biological process involves growing millions of bacteria that eat up organic impurities. Thousands of Virgin PP media pieces provide larger surface area for quick bacterial growth. Bacteria get attached to the surface of media-piece sand gets detached after attaining mass and age, giving room to other bacteria to grow at the surface of the media.
Continuous and right supply of air through Diffusers provides mobility to the media and the sewage, for accelerated biological growth of bacteria… and provides vital oxygen for bacterial growth. The Accelerator 360°™ technology ensures that Food and Mass Ratio is continuously maintained uninterruptedly throughout the process for desired level of Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids (MLSS) which is critical for subsequent processes.
The mixed-liquor largely free of organic impurities, with controlled levels of BOD and COD, overflows to the next chamber for settling and filtration process.
And all institution and industrial premises which have laundry water facilities. We at Shubham provided optimum use of treated laundry water with economical and innovative technologies.
Flow : 10 to 5000 M3/day and more
Pre Screening : 5 MM Vertical screen
Technology : Attached bio Growth
Hydraulic retention time in AT : 3 to 6 hrs.
Carrier filling degree : 20 – 60 %
Organic load range : 1 – 20 kgBOD/(m3*d)
Settling process : Tube settling
Sludge recirculation rate : 0 – 15 %
Tank MOC : Concrete
Polishing Treatment : Sand & Carbon Filters
Controls : Electrical / Microprocessor / PLC
- Plug and play packaged system
- All tank in civil with flexible positioning
- Automatic / Manual screen
- UV resistance MBBR Media
- Proven design
- Fully Factory Tested equipment’s
- Systems available from 10 – 5000 kl/dayand more
- Compact and easy to build anywhere.
- Standard on-site assembly suitable for concert tanks.
- Fully / semi-automatic controls
- Concert tank design enhance longevity
- Flexible Positing of tanks
- Can be built in one, two or three story.
- Small footprints reduce land use.
- Expandable and flexible designs
- Completely above ground installation.
- Easy to install &expand.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Treated Water reuse in irrigation and grey water applications.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Full technical, installation and operation support from trained and experienced Shubham Team.
- Proven Technology with reliable performance.
- Reuse of Wastewater in gardening application.
Contact Shubham INC. Representative for further details on email@example.com
visit : - www.shubhamindia.com