Zero Liquid Discharge PlantManufacturing process in industries generates enormous quantity of high toxic effluents with very high BOD, COD, TS and TDS level with colored and odor effluent .Understanding the industries’ requirement Shubham Inc. has established a Zero Liquid Discharge Effluent Treatment system by to overcome all the environmental difficulties.
Shubham Inc. is involved in offering Zero Liquid Discharge Plant In India Gujarat, ZLD processes recycle plant wastewater Treatment Plant.
Zero Liquid Discharge Plant Process:
Zero Liquid Discharge Plant is a process that is beneficial to industrial and municipal organizations as well as the environment because systems provide numerous economic and environmental advantages for plant managers water is recycled and reused, saving on the cost and treatment of raw water. Since all water is reclaimed, no effluent is discharged from the plant, avoiding the cost of environmental impact. The technology is particularly appropriate in water-short areas. Because money is being saved and no effluent or discharge is left over. Shubham Inc.provides equipment for industrial and municipal plants to effectively reuse their waste water effluent in order to achieve zero liquid discharge.
Shubham Inc supply systems based on membrane processes, evaporation processes or a hybrid combining the two processes to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge Plant in India from the plants in a cost-effective manner.
SHUBHAM INC use the best-in-class technology and cutting-edge tools to foster high-quality, sustainable, community-level water supply sewage treatment plant and Zero Liquid Discharge Plant in Gujarat, India across the Ahmadabad, Surat, Rajkot and Baroda.
To meet the stringent pollution control norms Shubham has suggested Zero Liquid Discharge Plant technology like:
- Aerobic Biological Process
- Anaerobic Biological Process
- Chemical-physical process
Key benefits of ZLD systems
- Recovers valuable ingredients from effluent wastewater
- Reduces process water disposal cost
- Meets environmental permit targets
- Reliable and robust solutions allows focus on main production business
Advantage Of Technology Zero Liquid Discharge Plant :
- Integrated zero discharge system.
- Compact Design
- Factory Tested
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost
- Highest Steam Economy.
Zero Liquid Discharge Plant Effluent Treatment Plant Solution For :
- Textile Industries
- Paper Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Pharmacy Industries
- Electroplating Industries
Zero Liquid Discharge Plant Key Features:
- Fully Customized Designed System.
- Highest Steam Economy.
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost.
- Operator Friendly
- Easily Upgradeable.
- Applicable for CDM Benefit.
- Technology approved by CPCB. (Central Pollution Control Board).